Terms & Policies
The following Terms may be amended or updated from time to time (collectively the “Agreement”) and constitute an agreement between you (“Buyer” or “you”), and the seller (Babes in Businessland), setting forth the rights and obligations with respect to the digital content (“Items”) sold to you.
Please review the Agreement before you purchase any Items.
All Items available on www.babesinbusinessland.com are protected by United States and international copyright laws and
treaties. Babes in Businessland retains ownership of the Items, but grants to you certain rights to use the Items on the following terms.
Babes in Businessland hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify and reproduce the Item worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the license herein and subject to the terms set forth herein:
1. You may use the purchased Item for personal use only.
2. End Products are not permitted to be used or sold for profit or in a way that is directly competitive with the original Item you purchased. End Products must not redistribute the original Item to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Item.
3. Templates that are purchased for instant download may be modified to your liking but you are not permitted to be resold and passed off as your own design.
4. You may modify or manipulate the Item, or incorporate it into other content and make a derivative work from it. Babes in Businessland will still retain all right, title, and ownership in the Item.
5. You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the Item (e.g. as stock, in a tool or template,with source files, and/or not incorporated into an End Product) under any circumstances, not even for free.
6. You may not make the Item available on a digital asset management system, shared drive, or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring the Item, and you must not permit an end user of the end product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
7. You may use purchased Items in TV, films, streaming video, on demand broadcasts, and/or online videos for up to 10,000 views per month. For anything over 10,000 monthly views, contact Babes in Business Land directly in order to inquire about further rights options.
8. You may not use any Item in a way that violates the Agreement including, without limitation, in a manner that infringes any third party’s trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition. Items that contain digital images of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by third parties may require clearance from the rights owner. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the rights owner.
9. You may not register as a trademark the Item or the end product incorporating the Item – not even our premade logos. If you use the downloadable template to create a logo for yourself, keep in mind that third parties can use the Item too, even in another logo. This does not apply to custom created designs.
10. You may not falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Item was created by you or aperson other than the copyright holder(s) of that Item.
Statement of Work
Generally, a smaller business is more flexible, while larger businesses, or those with wider ownership or more formal structures, will usually tend to be organized as corporations or (less often) partnerships.
Because digital items cannot be returned, refunds are not allowed once final files have been sent. I recommend having an understanding of basic image files prior to placing your order.
If you are not happy with your final product, please let me know and we discuss how to proceed.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email button or contact page on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. We do not store any financial information such as credit card numbers, etc.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only Babes in Businessland employees who require
access to the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Babes in Businessland makes use of analytical tools to track behavior over time on our website. The data collected through analytics is not personally identifiable & may in no way be associated with any individual.